miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2022

HOW IS IT MY EXPERIENCE THERE?

 WHEN I WENT TO NEW YORK...


I went to New York when I was 8 years old. I stayed there for 4 days in a hotel.

There are a lot of thing to do there.

Thre first day I arrived there and I went to central park and had a walk there. Then I ate there in a restaurant in the park. After that, I went to the Natural History Museum near there. Then I returned to the hotel.


The second day I went to times square and to Brodway. This was awsome.
I saw a lot of things there.





The third day I took a ferry to Staten Island and saw the statue of liberty. I was so big and I had a lot of fun.



 Then the fourth day I went to the airport and return home. I saw the city for the sky an it is an incredible view









CONCLUSION

Travelling to New Yor is a fantastic experience and I honestly recomend you to do it if you have the opportunity.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The foundation of New York

Which is the beggining of this city? I n the following video we are going to discover it Video of the history of NYC Summary New York City c...